Tiny Talos v0.6.2R
Tiny Talos v0.6.2 R
- Added new chip types:
- Added "Weapon Fire Rate+" chip that decreases the firing rate of a weapon.
- Added "Weapon Ammo Capacity+" chip that increases the total ammo each weapon can hold, complimenting fire rate upgrades.
- Added "Weapon Charge Rate+" chip that decreases the time required to fully charge a weapon.
- Renamed the "Bubble Blaster" to the "Suds Shot" to distinguish it from the "Energy Blaster".
- Made some changes to reduce near-misses / buffs for the two starter guns Energy Blaster and Suds Shot:
- They now have a smaller hitbox so you can hit targets more reliably at ground level.
- They now deal splash damage so that you are more likely to deal some damage with them.
- They now sport an increased reload rate, decreased reload delay, decreased delay between shots, and a greater starting ammo capacity.
- Some changes to knockback and splash damage:
- Now all things that deal splash damage / have damage areas deal knockback.
- Knockback is based on base damage, which is different from the damage received pre-self-damage-defense penalty.
- All things that deal knockback deal a little bit of lift force to launch you.
- Additions to UI fixes in the last update:
- Reserve Battery meter is now darker to be more visible.
- Gave each weapon more relevant crosshairs.
- Redid the chip equipment screen to take up less space, please report if this is causes any confusion.
- Changed the font size of the current weapon name to fit all weapon names in a single line.
- Fixed the Grapple Barrel having 2 ammo when it realistically only has 1.
- Decreased the base Ammo to Scrap Usage on the Net Crossbow down to 2 from 10.
- Reset the Helicopter's launch timer to zero on landing if it went negative, hopefully reducing the chances of the helicopter blade preventing takeoff while grounded.
- You will now enter the Swimming state when you helicopter into water.
- Fixed a bug where weapons would try to fill their ammo with your resources prior to you owning them.
- Reduced the amount of energy each weapon uses across the board.
- The Chips and the Shop tab will now list things alphabetically according to the name of the chip/item.
- Rewrote the entire charge mechanic and adjusted ammo counts accordingly. Basically, now if your ammo indicator says you have 6 shots on a charge weapon, you should be able to fire 6 times at a penalty of all charged shots taking an additional 0.3 seconds. Some charge weapons still consume additional energy during their charging period.
- Changed the climbing collision detection again which allows for as much climbing as before the last change with even less getting stuck.
- Made the safe entirely solid. Also made it possible to open it with a pad.
- Fixed the Grapple Barrel moving the player's origin to the Grapple Head's position rather than moving the player's weapon back to the Grapple Head.
Join the community discord to get the latest news and updates, plus find out how to support us: TinyTalos Discord
TinyTalos_v0.6.2R.zip 834 MB
Feb 05, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.