Tiny Talos v0.6.4R
Tiny Talos v0.6.4 R
- Added new chips:
- Added a FreeCam chip for fun and exploration.
- Added a Cryptography chip for passively generating resources based on free RAM. +4 other chips for these.
- You may need to delete your saves from 6.3 and restart the game before these chips will appear in the shop.
- Changed lighting and shading:
- Redid the environment shader to distinguish between the environment and gameplay elements a little more succinctly.
- Reduced the amount of light sources in the game to improve performance and provide a more consistent lighting profile for the game.
- Stains and coins should now appear far more reflective than they used to.
- Furniture and the house will now change tint to match the time of day to give the house a little more variation while exploring.
- Fixed jerky reflective effects by restoring the old moon nobody ever knew they missed.
- Lighting on static geometry should be less noisy and more pleasant to look at across the board.
- Made candy wrappers look less like juice stains.
- Fixed collision on various props:
- Master Bedroom's beauty stand seat.
- Master Bathroom's toilet.
- Big leafy plants are all equally solid.
- Made the televisions more entertaining.
Join the community discord to get the latest news and updates, plus find out how to support us: TinyTalos Discord
TinyTalos_v0.6.4R.zip 573 MB
Feb 22, 2021
Get Tiny Talos
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.